Monday, March 12, 2012

My Heart

There are always love songs that tug on your emotions. They make you cry, swoon and make your heart hungry for more. Every time I hear a love song on the radio I feel happy inside. There are sometimes when I can't help but to sing the song. There are songs that play a huge role in life and songs that you just love. Check out the list below of love songs and let me know what makes you smile.

"Build Me Up Buttercup," The Foundations
"My Heart Will Go On", Celine Dion
"It's Only Love", The Beatles
"Wouldn’t it be Nice," The Beach Boys
"I Don't Want To Miss A Thing", Areosmith
"Open Arms", Journey
"I'll Be There For You", Bon Jovi
"I'll Be There", Jackson 5
"You Are The Sunshine Of My Life", Stevie Wonder
"When I Fall in Love", Nat King Cole

Even though some of these songs are old school, sometimes it's good to be in love.